The PACE of Facilitation
Are you a business or community leader who wants to have more influence in high-stakes meetings?
Are you a professional coach who wants to build new capacity to facilitate learning and positive change for groups?
Do you want to lead conversations that transform relationships and create lasting results?
Then The PACE of Facilitation is for you!
As a business or community leader, learning professional or coach, your ability to facilitate discussions that lead to learning, alignment and action can transform relationships, organizations and communities. It's tempting to look for a magical formula of tips and techniques, but in reality it's your PACE (Presence, Authenticity, Creativity, and Empathy) that matters most. The PACE of Facilitation focuses on your most powerful tool as a facilitator – you! You will gain new capacity to:
- Lead from your unique presence.
- Create from what's happening in the moment.
- Be with and engage resistance and conflict.
- Elicit the best from others.
Through demonstration, real-time feedback, and hands-on practice, The Pace of Facilitation will increase your ability to stay connected to self and others to make a powerful impact. The program blends cohort learning and personalized coaching:
- Kicks-off with a one-on-one mentor coaching session to identify the focus of your learning in the program.
- Come together with your peers for an experiential retreat at the beautiful Talaris Conference Center in Seattle.
- Attend two small group coaching sessions via video conference to deepen your learning and integrate it into your work.
Join internationally-recognized trainer and coach Nina Simonds The PACE of Facilitation. Early bird payment is $1050. (After September 1, the rate is $1195.) Lunch is included. This pilot program will be limited to 14 participants, so sign up early to ensure your spot.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions or for more information.